Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 862.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I haven't heard any news about it, but many staff members pushed towards having it ready before the merge and sadly they went ahead with the merge without having the account exchange feature ready. So some players are having multi accounts they can't give away yet right now after the merge, so I'm also hoping it will come soon We will do an announcement as soon as we have some news about it, I don't know if Prongs knows much more about it than we do but he might answer on Monday

• New at Ogame.us.

ErikFyr - - Team - News

@MintZ has left us as an SGO today, we wish him all the best and thank him for all his work here SuperGameOperator_ogame_us_2018_3bb865b9718a68a3d9d95443a912da4a.png

• Free Relocations

ErikFyr - - Help & Questions

I think they just let the system select those planet images randomly xD

• Queen Leo contacted people about it and we hope it will be fixed tomorrow when it's Monday again and most of them are at work

• Quote from Blood Dancer: “On a different topic, when will we get a forum section for Uriel? I was wondering about the top hits, and noticed we have no HoF ” Poking BA's for that here @BUGG @deadparrot

• Don't worry and just be patient, I think most likely they will set the settings to what we announced and the universe will continue to run without a reset. It has been a busy time for everyone lately, both for the staff and GameForge, so we have to give them a bit of time to fix it

• Merge process/vacation mode issue

ErikFyr - - The Game

Dear community, Due to the VMode not working properly, there are many accounts in many communities that have lost their fleet, defenses and resources. We are going to restore 100% of the losses through the Wrecked field repare. You will be able to repare 100% of the losses through this game feature and send it back to your planet. They should be available already for you to recover them. Regards, Your OGame Team.

• Uriel will be joining us October 25, 2018. Feel free to discuss this new universe in this topic. You can view the details here: New Universe Uriel - October 25, 2018

• Dear players, On Thursday, October 25, the new universe Uriel will be joining the OGame.us community. It will open at 08:00 EDT/14:00 CEST. Features: - x1 Fleet - x7 Economy - 80% DF - 5 Galaxies - 50% Deu Consumption - +30 Fields - +25.000 Dark Matter - Espionage probe storage ON You can discuss this new universe here: New Universe Uriel Discussion Best, The OGame.us team

• Embrace change

• Start page version 9.5.4

ErikFyr - - The Game

Dear players, On Monday, 22nd of October we will update the Start page to version 9.5.4. The update will happen at 05:00 EDT / 11:00 CEST. Changelog [Bugfix] The text on the registration button shows up properly now [Bugifx] Text adjustments on the Landing page Best, The OGame.us Team

• Account deletion.

Please be patient, we are trying our best to help (Hidden Content)

• It happened because you included your session number in the link somehow, if you had something like ?s=jfdjbkfnbsoibisa90bvibanbja at the end of your link then you should have deleted it

• New server settings

Yes in that case your planets will get 5 extra fields, and everyone in Quaoar will get it both current planets and new planets

• I have good news: Server settings changes

• Server settings changes

ErikFyr - - The Game

Dear players, In order to prepare the Target universes to receive the Exodus Accounts during the merge, the following server setting changes will happen on Wednesday, 17th of October at 05:30 server time: Universe 1: 1x Fleet | 4x Eco | 50% DF | + 30 Extra Fields | 50% Deu consumption | Espionage probe storage ON Japetus: 4x Fleet | 6x Eco | + 30 Fields | 6 Galaxies | + 8k DM | 70% DF | 50% Deut Kallisto: 3x Fleet | 5x Eco | + 31 Fields | 8 Galaxies | + 8k DM | 70% DF | 50% Deut Oberon: 3x Fleet…

• Queen Leo is a great mother for all of us

• Merge Announcement

ErikFyr - - The Game

Quote from Queen Leo: “Target selection starts on Tuesday, October 16 and runs until Monday, October 22. No account merges during that week, just target selection. ” It will start at midnight server time Tuesday, October 16 when the clock hits 00:00:00

• Merge Happy Hours

ErikFyr - - Game Talk

Quote from Cuzzer.: “@Queen Leo so the merge process starts tomorrow,, can i ask when uni 1 gets its upgrades will it be after merge is completed or before ” The selection phase starts on Tuesday 16th

• Merge Happy Hours

ErikFyr - - Game Talk

After your account is merged, it will be in the target universe in vacation mode and you should be able to deactivate it to continue playing, inactives will merge too and stay inactive in the target universe