Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zen -

Liked Kool-Aid’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    Ultimately I use Vacation Mode 2 or 3 times a year... surprisingly for what it's for... vacations. Keep things the way they are, change it, I don't care. Long fleet saves and cellphones kind of make the feature moot.
  • Zen -

Liked JRK’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous
  • Zen -

Liked SunWarriorKing’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JRK: “All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous ” I suggested something similar to that earlier but have it based on whatever fleet uni you are in. You…
  • SunWarriorKing -

Replied to the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Quote from JRK: “All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous ” I suggested something similar to that earlier but have it based on whatever fleet uni you are in. You…
  • JRK -

All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous
  • Shadyj09 -

Replied to the thread CRs only [STRYKE] vs. [N_U] CR Thread.

[TOT: 6.489.000] Shadyj09 [STRYKE] vs. Evanghelion [N_U] (A: 0, D: 6.489.000)
    On 20-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 300
  • Kool-Aid -

Ultimately I use Vacation Mode 2 or 3 times a year... surprisingly for what it's for... vacations. Keep things the way they are, change it, I don't care. Long fleet saves and cellphones kind of make the feature moot.
  • mattski -

Since we can still post.....well said Ace. V-mode warriors can go home and play solitaire.
  • Gratz on this hit guys, let us know when you want it moved to top 10 :)
  • Sallyscissors -

Replied to the thread Guess who posts next ?.

noper wheres @Don Joe cause im into @ing people
  • Clockwork78 -

Replied to the thread CRs only MCB v.s. NATO.

On 20-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Clockwork [MCB] ________________________________________________ Deathstar 423 _________________________________________ Defender TXGreenhorn [NATO]
  • Shadyj09 -

[TOT: 4.634.000] Shadyj09 [STRYKE] vs. Markus [N_U] (A: 319.000, D: 4.315.000)
    On 20-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 1.000
  • Shadyj09 -

[TOT: 5.069.000] Shadyj09 [STRYKE] vs. Markus [N_U] (A: 377.000, D: 4.692.000)
    On 20-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 2.000
  • ErikFyr -

Liked Queen Leo’s post in the thread Game Change to Account Sitting rules.

Like (Post)
    Dear players, The Account Sitting rules have been updated to reflect the new account sitting feature that is part of the Lobby. Please review the new rule linked here. Note that you may now have a sitter in the first 3 weeks of a new universe, where…