Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cyclops1 -

Replied to the thread Standard War [TMS] vs. [Avengers].

Finally something fun to do. Looking forward to this........ A question as it has been awhile or I missed it somewhere in the post. When does the war start? Isn't there a small grace period before everything is lifted and the games begin?
  • ejgutbarr -

Liked handicapparking’s post in the thread Standard War [TMS] vs. [Avengers].

Like (Post)
    Quote from AnomanderRake: “Quote: “2. Alternatively, Avengers can make me a bacon pie to halt the war. It must be real, it must look good, and they must provide the same evidence as the last alliance that made me a pie (they can look it…
  • ejgutbarr -

Liked AnomanderRake’s post in the thread Standard War [TMS] vs. [Avengers].

Like (Post)
    Quote: “I, AnomanderRake, declare standard war on Avengers on behalf of the TMS alliance. Here’s what happened as best I can tell. One of our members sent me some text from Pavlos indicating he was going to nuke, raid, crash, and all manner of…
  • cyclops1 -

Liked AnomanderRake’s post in the thread Standard War [TMS] vs. [Avengers].

Like (Post)
    Quote: “I, AnomanderRake, declare standard war on Avengers on behalf of the TMS alliance. Here’s what happened as best I can tell. One of our members sent me some text from Pavlos indicating he was going to nuke, raid, crash, and all manner of…
  • deadparrot -

Replied to the thread New Top 10 [TOT: 4.581.399.000] Volke [BooM] vs. Disco (A: 2.186.000, D: 4.579.213.000).

yes why would proof prove anything lol. again, we dont need your approval. disco died, your fleets took major damage, volke lost 1lc. look at the hof board in the uni. clearly Wahr is top..... i mean, we can just believe you right? nice planned nn1 you…
  • Smokr -

Hey, it's all in fun. Mostly. Anyone offended should check their privilege. "War does not determine who is right - only who is left." Bertrand Russel
  • WOW congrats diablo on the new #1 great fleet count and this sober thing is defo good for you but not the uni lol Army what can i say i hope you stay and rebuild you defo one of the better players, need to mix it up a bit enjoy time out and fast…
  • Data -

Liked Smokr’s post in the thread Standard War [TMS] vs. [Avengers].

Like (Post)
    AnomanderRake 23.01.2019 18:05:44 I fellow Smokr shouldnt be over there, buddy! Apparently it's gonna get nasty between us now. No reason you should be caught up in that! 51 member alliance is ridiculous. Just...no. Defect! The buds are really tasty…
  • Cuzzer. -

look forward to the fireworks smash em all TMS,,,, i can hear avengers nukes being fired up as i type lol
  • AnomanderRake -

Haha ok. You started early though. And I give permission to post the PM. That way you don’t get a warning. ;)
  • Andvari300 -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread Team New at Ogame.us..

Like (Post)
    @Volke left the Mods but joined the GOs, welcome :) GameOperator_ogame_us_2018_a6050c79808d246e454a35fa92393a49.png
  • Quote from Shadyj09: “@MikeGrinder This is not a solo hit. ” Unfortunately adding 1 probe is not sufficient enough to have an impact on the combat itself hence why this is considered to be a Solo Top 10
  • Well played. Go for Fusion Reactor / Energy instead of mass sats ^^
  • Smokr -

AnomanderRake 23.01.2019 18:05:44 I fellow Smokr shouldnt be over there, buddy! Apparently it's gonna get nasty between us now. No reason you should be caught up in that! 51 member alliance is ridiculous. Just...no. Defect! The buds are really tasty…
  • DESs -

Replied to the thread New Top 10 [TOT: 4.581.399.000] Volke [BooM] vs. Disco (A: 2.186.000, D: 4.579.213.000).

Quote from deadparrot: “you do understand we dont care if you approve of the hit DESs. Disco admitted it in chat with us. You KNOW we cant share that with you. Gabby has talked to me in private. Go ask her. Your the only one still upset about a volke…
  • v0ldem0rt -

Liked ErikFyr’s post in the thread Team New at Ogame.us..

Like (Post)
    @Volke left the Mods but joined the GOs, welcome :) GameOperator_ogame_us_2018_a6050c79808d246e454a35fa92393a49.png
  • AnomanderRake -