Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wild Card Henry -

Replied to the thread "State of the Union -UNI 1, the beginning and the best ,,,,.

As for inactives, there were 2 accounts with no fleet that got vmoded by owner long time ago, got out of vmoded by GF when developers fixed the issues related to vmoded inactives. Those are Korrupt3ed and Blastoise. Eventually we lost about 200…
  • RiLeY -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Tarazed.

I guess that people who mentioned an eco boost don't want to change anything regarding fleets. It's not a problem to keep it at x1, i just wanted to see if anyone else feels the same :) But please put 50% deut consumption as an option, that also makes…
  • Senator Sigma -

I would like to change my vote to 80% debris feilds haha sorry. And no to esp Storage.
  • Queen Leo -

Posted the thread Happy Day May 24: 30% Happy Day.

Thread
    On Friday, May 24, we are having a 30% Happy Day. When you purchase Dark Matter on that day, you will receive 30% more Dark Matter at no additional cost. OG_HappyDay540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team
  • dreamcatcher -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Uriel.

hopefully by next year, GF come up with 14x research speed XD (or 7x if it is possible in the future, just like in old days, speed uni has same multiplier applied to econ, fleet, and research speed.) (or simply merge w/ 6x econ and 12x research later…
  • Zero -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Kallisto.

• Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Uriel.

Okay...you guys didn't exactly make this easy to wade through. It looks like you're just about evenly split on fleet speed, so here's what I see that you want to vote on. Fleet speed: 1x (current setting) or 2x As I mentioned earlier, research speed…
  • Queen Leo -

From what I can see, it's pretty clear that you want to vote on these settings. Economy: 4x (current setting) or 7x Deut consumption: 100% (current setting) or 50% However, there's some discrepancy about DF. Most of you didn't mention it, but one…
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Spica.

I don't see any interest in setting up polls to try to get settings changed...is that correct?
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Rhea.

Okay, so nobody is interested in voting to change settings, correct?
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Quaoar.

Okay, so it doesn't look like there's any interest in voting to change settings...correct?
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Oberon.

From what I can see, here's where we're at with this discussion. Economy: 4x (current setting) or 6x <-- these two options would be in the poll Research speed bonus: Yes (to 12x) or No (current setting) <-- these two options would be in the poll DiDf:…
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Kallisto.

After compiling all of the comments, here's where I think we're at. Economy: 5x (current setting) or 7x <-- these would be the two options in the poll DiDF: Yes or No (current setting) <-- these would be the two options in the poll DF: 70% (current…
  • ManSizedRooster -

Liked Deepsea’s post in the thread Advanced 20 % [TOT: 212.154.000] Deepsea [MCB] vs. Lord Pandora (A: 16.347.000, D: 195.807.000).

Like (Post)
    Been spying this guy for awhile now seems to always awkwardly come online as soon as I launch everytime not so " LUCKY " this time .defender did get 60 recs but i posted correct take with this post . FR defender On 15-05-2019 --:--:--, the following
  • ManSizedRooster -

Wrote a comment on Nardoon’s wall.

Wall Comment
    I see you still lurking.