OGame US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About Oxy

bones2000

This is now my board.

bones2000

Resource storage flaw

Malachae

[TOT: 1.461.000] BisMaRcK [Milli] vs. OjOLoCo (A: 164.000, D: 1.297.000)

BisMaRcK

[TOT: 7.357.000] HelplessBunny [Dynamic] vs. Director Vektor (A: 0, D: 7.357.000)

Wild Card Henry

Recent Activities

• bones2000 -

Wrote a comment on Silverwind’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *spams*
  • bones2000 -

Replied to the thread About Oxy.

i first played wayy back in 2005. Dont think i will ever play again
  • bones2000 -

Wrote a comment on oxy’s wall.

Wall Comment
    *spams*
  • bones2000 -

Replied to the thread This is now my board..

not as active as i use to be. But still pop on to have a look whos around. i havent played ogame in years XD
  • Silverwind -

Liked Malachae’s post in the thread Resource storage flaw.

Like (Post)
    The production loss of a few seconds is incredibly minor. With a level 43 metal mine, you lose 86 metal per second.If it takes you 5 seconds to hit that upgrade button, you've lost all of 432 metal. That's a tiny tiny tiny amount compared to what you…
  • Malachae -

Replied to the thread Resource storage flaw.

The production loss of a few seconds is incredibly minor. With a level 43 metal mine, you lose 86 metal per second.If it takes you 5 seconds to hit that upgrade button, you've lost all of 432 metal. That's a tiny tiny tiny amount compared to what you…
  • Blood Dancer -

Posted the thread Resource storage flaw.

Thread
    In the current version of the game, if a storage gets overloaded, production stops instantly. The main effect of overload (resource loss) is it punishing players if they screw up, even if that's not the reason why it exists. After a certain point in the…
  • BisMaRcK -

Replied to the thread Small Fleetcrash [TOT: 1.461.000] BisMaRcK [Milli] vs. OjOLoCo (A: 164.000, D: 1.297.000).

Thnx for posted for me bro :thumbup: Defender fr
  • TopGUN -

Replied to the thread Small Fleetcrash [TOT: 1.461.000] BisMaRcK [Milli] vs. OjOLoCo (A: 164.000, D: 1.297.000).

congratulations I love my alliance for Turkey..