OGame US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Grimnir removal

Queen Leo

Who is alive?

deadparrot

MCB vs NATO

Zero

Comment Approval

KeVLaR

KeVLaR is back!!!!

Silverwind

Recent Activities

• Azelkor -

Liked Queen Leo’s post in the thread Grimnir removal.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Azelkor: “I echo the same concern as others: Why do we have to go to Origin to air grievances? I get it, it’s no secret the Gameforge doesn’t care one bit about .us, and they’ve done little to hide their disdain. We’re a much smaller…
  • Cuzzer. -

Now follows Queen Leo.

Follow
  • Azelkor -

Liked KeVLaR’s post in the thread Comment Approval.

Like (Post)
    This was to police for any personal info related to the hack. I think we are fine now, it might not be too much longer we can remove it. Will keep you tuned.
  • Cuzzer. -

Liked Queen Leo’s post in the thread Grimnir removal.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Azelkor: “I echo the same concern as others: Why do we have to go to Origin to air grievances? I get it, it’s no secret the Gameforge doesn’t care one bit about .us, and they’ve done little to hide their disdain. We’re a much smaller…
  • Queen Leo -

Replied to the thread Grimnir removal.

• deadparrot -

Replied to the thread Who is alive?.

Quote from Azelkor: “Someone please jog my memory... I remember Thundersheep being a GO, but what was he famous for? ” besides being sexy as hell?
  • Cuzzer. -

Replied to the thread Grimnir removal.

well i been on stomt tonight posted plenty and liked a few from others if thats the way to go we all need to go visit post and like ones already done,,, something needs to improve the team we have can only do so much with out the higher ups,,, they and…
  • Zero -

Replied to the thread CRs only MCB vs NATO.

On 21-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Zero [MCB] ________________________________________________ Battleship 45.000 _________________________________________ Defender jenataren [NATO]
  • Zero -

On 21-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Zero [MCB] ________________________________________________ Battlecruiser 32.134 _________________________________________ Defender deno [NATO]
  • Zero -

On 21-09-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Zero [MCB] ________________________________________________ Battleship 40.000 _________________________________________ Defender deno [NATO]