OGame US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors

SunWarriorKing

[STRYKE] vs. [N_U] CR Thread

Shadyj09

[TOT: 287.367.000] O-Sensei [Viking] & Felfel [BIGDAWGS] vs. deepsea [SDO] (A: 35.692.000, D: 251.675.000)

Rick Sanchez

Guess who posts next ?

Sallyscissors

MCB v.s. NATO

Clockwork78

Recent Activities

• Zen -

Liked Kool-Aid’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    Ultimately I use Vacation Mode 2 or 3 times a year... surprisingly for what it's for... vacations. Keep things the way they are, change it, I don't care. Long fleet saves and cellphones kind of make the feature moot.
  • Zen -

Liked JRK’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous
  • Zen -

Liked SunWarriorKing’s post in the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JRK: “All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous ” I suggested something similar to that earlier but have it based on whatever fleet uni you are in. You…
  • SunWarriorKing -

Replied to the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

Quote from JRK: “All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous ” I suggested something similar to that earlier but have it based on whatever fleet uni you are in. You…
  • JRK -

Replied to the thread Poll Request/ discussion Vacation Mode Warriors.

All people coming out of VM should be in a 12 hour attack ban. Problem solved as they can't hit anyone for at least 12 hous
  • Shadyj09 -

Replied to the thread CRs only [STRYKE] vs. [N_U] CR Thread.

[TOT: 6.489.000] Shadyj09 [STRYKE] vs. Evanghelion [N_U] (A: 0, D: 6.489.000)
    On 20-06-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Shadyj09 [STRYKE] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 300