OGame US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Recent Activities

• Zen -

Liked deadparrot’s post in the thread 100 000 Points [ Guide ].

Like (Post)
    Quote from Zen: “Fleetsaving wastes deut, don't bother. One must build Alliance Depots to level 15 on all planets in order to unlock the Teleport to Different Uni wormhole instead of ragequitting. One must also research to Laser Tech 20 to unlock the…
  • Fedqa -

Posted the thread Basic 20 % [TOT: 4.658.000] Fedqa [ARENA] vs. Elon Musk [BALLS] (A: 29.000, D: 4.629.000).

Thread
    On 19-11-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker Fedqa [ARENA] ________________________________________________ Cruiser 390 _________________________________________ Defender Elon Musk [BALLS]
  • Puppetmaster -

Replied to the thread Meme War.

meme_lol.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_09_Funny_2014_Its_a_trap_MEME_and_LOL.jpg
  • Queen Leo -

Posted the thread Event November 20, 2018: 15% Cash Back.

Thread
    Users will be reimbursed 15% of the total amount of Dark Matter they spend on Tuesday, November 20. Dark Matter will be added to the accounts two days after the event ends. OG_Cashback540.jpg - Kind regards, The OGame.us Team
  • Puppetmaster -

Replied to the thread Meme War.

My-Mother-Always-Told-Me-Clowns-Are-So-Friendly-And-Funny-Scary-Meme-Picture.jpg
  • deadparrot -

Posted the thread Small Fleetcrash [TOT: 1.824.000] deadparrot [D-A-F] vs. Chancellor Infrared (A: 174.000, D: 1.650.000).

Thread
    dont know who this player is since he/she has not changed their ingame name. just noticed them as rank 1 in fleet and bouncing a mobile around. so i mobiled in with him in an attempt to snipe his raid fleet i spied a few days ago. launched blind and…