OGame US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 1.813.572.000] 21 Bam [Pixels] vs. Jacques-Henri [LVS] (A: 410.247.000, D: 1.403.325.000)

CroPro

Use and abuse of DM - State of our (dying) universe

hardy

State of the Union - Uriel

SunWarriorKing

Calling all rebels from nusk

Sallyscissors

[TOT: 616.000] Kyp [HUF] vs. Caucasian Eagle [SGM] (A: 558.000, D: 58.000)

Recent Activities

• CroPro -

Replied to the thread New Number One [TOT: 1.813.572.000] 21 Bam [Pixels] vs. Jacques-Henri [LVS] (A: 410.247.000, D: 1.403.325.000).

wish you all the best i will put your ships into good use :)
  • hardy -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy Use and abuse of DM - State of our (dying) universe.

Quote from SunWarriorKing: “Quote from Forkan: “Paypal Brothers ” Don't forget the Visa Crew, the MasterCard Cult and the Amex Predators.I have seen the instance of where overusage of DM has caused the fall of players and where some who have…
  • Shadyj09 -

Liked Fedqa’s post in the thread State of the Union - Uriel.

Like (Post)
    Quote from SunWarriorKing: “Since people are suggesting things based on greed, I think I will suggest based on greed as well. I have a proposal for all the miners in Uriel. We delete our accounts in massive droves, removing any profits from their hands…
  • SunWarriorKing -

Replied to the thread Diplomacy Use and abuse of DM - State of our (dying) universe.

Quote from Forkan: “Paypal Brothers ” Don't forget the Visa Crew, the MasterCard Cult and the Amex Predators. I have seen the instance of where overusage of DM has caused the fall of players and where some who have excellent skill and a deep wallet…
  • SunWarriorKing -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Uriel.

Quote from Fedqa: “but only to increase the speed of flights to x2 =) ” Alright well I can get behind 2x fleet speed in a way. Would like to see if other miners agree.
  • FreakO -

I see only 2 issues here: 1) a lot of players unsatisfied quitting the uni cause of the huge gap between DM abusers 2) DM abusers killing their uni super fast without developing huge accounts since they have no targets within a few months from the…
  • I won't take time to rebuild. My brain was somewhere else he surprised me. Thank you I will be able to enjoy my summer without ogame in mind. I'm happy it is you, you are the one deserving it the most.
  • Fedqa -

Replied to the thread State of the Union - Uriel.

Quote from SunWarriorKing: “Since people are suggesting things based on greed, I think I will suggest based on greed as well. I have a proposal for all the miners in Uriel. We delete our accounts in massive droves, removing any profits from their hands…